[at-l] Damascus

Well, I'm outta here for a few days. My sister is having a couple of
abortions and I thought I'd go sell hotdogs in the lobby. I'll be in
Damascus tonight for to visit with my good friends Blaine and Jerri at
the NFS campground south of town. Then, in Asheville tomorrow where
there'll be a meeting of trail-haters with Sly and maybe some others.
We'll discuss our Trail Hating Mission Statement as well as other trail
hating things. If you're interested in joining in, give one of us a call
on our cell fones. Ya be good now, and keep on hating that trail.

Vote Quimby

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98