[at-l] Where is everyone's next hike?

Limited vacation time will keep me close to home for the rest of the
year.  I'll be dayhiking whenever the opportunity arises along the
Buckeye Trail in southwestern Ohio, and hope to do weekend backpacking
trips on the BT in Shawnee State Forest and the Sheltowee Trail in
Daniel Boone NF in Kentucky.

Steve "No Chance"