From: Greg Brown <gwbrown1@gmail.com>
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Sent: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:49:10 -0400
Subject: [at-l] Where is everyone's next hike?

Sadly mine will be somewhere around Eastern NC for the next couple
weeks.  I won't be able to get back onto the AT for at least two
weeks, maybe longer.  I have to read some reports form this year's
group of thru-hikes.. I wonder how some of them are doing.

Time to check and I find out.  I sure wish I were out there with them.

Greg