[at-l] Where is everyone's next hike?

At 09:33 AM 8/11/2005 -0700, Greg wrote:

>I have to read some reports form this year's
>group of thru-hikes.. I wonder how some of them are doing.

There's a fellow calling himself Shades Of Blue who
just posted yesterday from Monson.  I met him on
my section hike back in late June, first near Kent
and then a few days later in Lee, MA.  His journal
is here:

<http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=2878>

Warning for the faint of heart, he carries a cell phone
and uses it -- mentions a call to his wife/girlfriend from
the summit of Pleasant Pond Mtn.

He said something about Opa going home.  I hope
Opa's OK and gets to finish.  Same for Senator Daniel.
He mentions meeting Stick at Andover on 7/31.

It's been fun following Mike's journal, even though I
hardly know him.  Hiking by proxy, or something.

rafe b
aka terrapin