[at-l] Hennesy hammock, G4/ Mariposa pack on a thru questions

Amy mentions:

	Yes, you need to figure out how to keep your other gear dry. A backpack cover that cinches all the way down works. Or you can take a durable trash bag to stick everything in. I've done both. Putting it under the hammock will help keep it out of most weather.

If you are carrying a hiking stick or pole you can lash it to the tree at the foot of your hammock and hang your pack on it. Then put the pack cover on and it will stay very dry. If you don't carry a pole you can look for a stick to use although some places are fairly scoured of down wood for fires. Also I have a Hennessey which you enter from the bottom. I always let my shoes drop off as I get in. They are far enough under the tarp to stay dry unless you have a heavy blowing rain. Also they are right where my feet hit them when I get out.