[at-l] reg answers anyone

In a message dated 6/18/2005 9:40:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wolferrae@bellsouth.net writes:

Lets see  50X180=9,000 or there about plus food and lodging and  Trinkets
anyone?
Rogene
Skylander sorry to burst that cost  estimate..

Oh, So the trail is really less expensive?  Even when lost earnings  are
taken into account?  Most people who attend Theme Parks have jobs that  they have
to go to in order to pay for the daily entrance fees whereas most  people who
hike thru have either given up their jobs or lost them or haven't  started
them yet.

Economics aside, I have been to Theme Parks and I have been on the Trail  and
I prefer the Trail.

Skylander