[at-l] I found the Aussie news website

Don't let us run you off Jim an Ginny.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/sectionindex1/0,5745,au_science%5E%5ETEXT,00.html

Click on the photo, go thru the photos, you tell me if it doesn't appear that the city in Spain is larger than life.  (or RI or MA, if you prefer or don't prefer).  And if you're sucked in as I was, you'll go through all the photos before you return to reply to this email.

TO MAKE THIS TRAIL RELATED:  At what place on the AT would you say is the best place to view the heavens and see the most stars, galaxies, nebulas and planets without a telescope or binoculars.

Coosa
http://chrenkoff.blogspot.com -- MSM-free zone