[at-l] Indoor wildlife surprise

It is rumored that people buy baby alligators on their vacations in Florida and then when they grow too large they flush them down the toilet, My only question about this rumor is what if they got stuck?  Always check before  you sit down!

Twenty-five years ago, we lived in Inverness, MS, and there was a bayou through the middle of town that hooked into the water system, somehow, like maybe our water source?  Anyway, once in awhile, muskrats would turn up in people's toilets.  A family in our church had the inside of their toilet seat chewed up.  One got out into the mayor's house, and that's when the filters were fixed and the problem stopped.  anklebear