[at-l] Indoor wildlife surprise

In the swamps in northern Florida Cottonmouths are called water moccasin and they are thickern hair on a dogs back.  If you work in the wetlands you better know the difference between a water snake and a moccasin or you will end up in a world of hurt.  I think the only way to cure a snake byte is windows xp.
Clyde