[at-l] Where Harpers Ferry fits in the ATC picture

Interesting analogy...
-"Camo"

From: camojack at comcast.net (camojack@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jun  4 01:40:16 2005
Subject: [at-l] Joke - West Virginia

 "Let's give that one a badda bing in memory of Datto."

Did I miss something...is Datto no longer with us?
-"Camo"
 Because I am 99% certain I'll be retiring to West Virginia in a few
 years, I can tell my favorite West Virginia joke. It goes like this:

 Smart Aleck: Did you know that the toothbrush was invented in West Virginia?

 Straight man: No, really?

 Smart Aleck: That's right. If it was invented anywhere else, it
 would be known as a teeth brush!

 Let's give that one a badda bing in memory of Datto.
 Hello? Is this working?

 Happy trails,

 Solar Bear From thatguy.fehchet at gmail.com  Sat Jun  4 02:24:26 2005