[at-l] A Few Comments about the ATC---

In a message dated 5/31/2005 10:51:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> "Oh well, back to hikin'.  I, for one, am looking forward to the
> ATC 2005 meeting.  Weary?, Solar? y'all goin to be there?
> Who else.  Let's hear what the ATC has to say instead of
> speculating what the ATC will say."
>
> I'm filling out the registration as we write.

Cocktails anyone?

Maybe we should arrange for a small at-l/internet/ALDHA get together one of
the afternoons or evenings.  Let's pick a date, perhaps Saturday or Sunday
around 5:30 to 6 would be best.

A cookout!

Miss Janet or Bob Peoples would probably put up with us and are only minutes
away!