[at-l] A Few Comments about the ATC---

In a message dated 5/31/2005 10:39:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
greyowl@rcn.com writes:

The last  two elections prove that the electorate are not
heard.  GW Bush got  only 25% of the total voting population
and declared he had a  mandate.  50% of the voters said
niether.

Funny how figures can lie.  The total number of people eligible to  vote
never do.  That is their right and it can be construed that they  approve of both
or neither or that they trust the ones who do vote to do the job  or that they
really don;t care who is elected because it doesn't matter who is  in charge
or perhaps some other reason of which I am not aware.  The  election of those
who are elected is legitimated by those who do vote.  The  last two elections
determined that the one chosen was chosen by those who  voted.

This is very difficult to grasp by those opposed to the results of the
elections.  This difficulty is not limited to any one party for it the  other side
had won the election there would be a continual diatribe as  well.

Results are what they are.  The next campaign is beginning soon.   Oh, I
can't wait!

Skylander