From: Slyatpct@aol.com
To: ellen@clinic.net, greyowl@rcn.com, Bror8588@aol.com, optimyst@gmail.com, at-l@backcountry.net
Date: Tue, May-31-2005 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [at-l] A Few Comments about the ATC---
In a message dated 5/31/2005 10:51:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ellen@clinic.net writes:

"Oh well, back to hikin'.? I, for one, am looking forward to the
ATC 2005 meeting.? Weary?, Solar? y'all goin to be there??
Who else.? Let's hear what the ATC has to say instead of
speculating what the ATC will say."

I'm filling out the registration as we write.

Cocktails anyone??

Maybe we should arrange for a small at-l/internet/ALDHA get together one of the afternoons or evenings.? Let's pick a date, perhaps Saturday or Sunday around 5:30 to 6 would be best.

A cookout!?

Miss Janet or Bob Peoples would probably put up with us and are only minutes away!