[at-l] Back from Damascus--Hot Springs Hike

I'm home from my two-week post-Trail Days hike from Damascus to Hot Springs.
I survived--no tornadoes, flash floods, ice storms, or massive snowdrifts
(though I did have a few blisters and a sunburn to deal with). It was a
great hike: great weather, great company (Isis the first week, Sheltowee the
second), great views (including a thunderstorm that we watched from
Overmountain Shelter). I have no trip report worth sharing, but I do hope to
post a few pictures in the next couple of days. I'll let y'all know once
they're up.
 I wanted to keep hiking, but my silly husband said I had to come home for a
little while. Grumble, grumble, grumble.
 Waterfall

--
http://asortofnotebook.blogspot.com

Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.