[at-l] Trails, Schenectady NY?

OK, I'm leaving soon for Schenectady NY and a high school reunion the end
of the week.  Saturday is National Trails Day, and if I can get away from
the reunion brunch by early-to-mid afternoon, I might get in a short hike.
The only short trail in or near Schenectady that I've found on the web is
at Plotter Kill Preserve.  Anyone happen to know of any other likely
candidates?  Y'all behave (or not) while I'm gone and have a great NTD.
Go take a hike!  ~~ eArThworm