[at-l] Re: A Walk in the Woods

At 12:30 PM 5/28/2005 -0400, Bob C wrote:
>People with more knowledge of the internal workings of the ATC tell me
>that Brian King has not been terminated, just demoted.
>
>My information had been based on an email that circulated among directors
>of MATC. I must have erased the memo, but my memory recalls that Brian
>said he didn't know what he was going to be doing next, but that he had
>been denied the position he had sought in the "new" ATC.
>
>REgardless. I still urge trail supporters to support ATC as it struggles
>to remake itself. Wise or unwise, the fate of the AT rests in the hands of
>ATC for the forseeable future. ATC needs members, dollars and constructive
>criticism if it is to do the job that only ATC can do.

I second that. It amazes me that ADK has more members than ATC and ADK
struggles to stretch its money to cover all it needs to do. You aren't
contributing to employees or the organization. They come and go. The trails
stay, at least they do if we support them. Contribute to support the trails
and ignore the jerks. They can be found anywhere.

The dues paying (money and volunteer time) Saunterer