Water in SWVA -- Was: Re: [at-l] Need Rain in PA

We need same good soaking, w/o flooding rains, says Chainsaw from SW VA.

Same here in south-central VA.  We've had lots of rain days, but no accumulation.  Sometimes, it doesn't even get damp under the trees.  According to the Richmond paper, we're close to 3", plus or minus, below average.  We're two hours SSW of Richmond, and ours could be more below average.  We need a good, all-day, soaking kind of rain, maybe more than one day of it.

anklebear