[at-l] Dual Purpose Gear

Picked up a Craftsman LED Lighted hat last night and tried it out on my
local RTT trail after dark and in the rain.  Worked fine, lights up
about 20' of trail and shines wherever you point your head. It's
essentially two Photon lights mounted on the brim with a switch on the
adjustment band on the back of the hat. The bulbs are about 1.5 x's
larger than the Photon bulbs.  What I didn't like is that the hat is
cotton and not vented and the unprotected bulbs are always in your
peripheral vision.  Price was right at $15.
http://tinyurl.com/8ddm8
http://friends.backcountry.net/slandis/Gallery/Hike/Gear/