[at-l] Survival of the AT

As far as keeping politics off an AT list, it is well to remember  that the
Trail was created by politics, was revived by politics, is kept  alive by
politics, and will have a future decided by  politics.
Teej

*
And if it's killed, I'm sure politics will have a hand in it too.

hotdog

These are important comments.  I do agree that this may not be the place to
discuss politics in general, but can someone explain to me why it isn't
essential to make sure we make sure the AT, and other wilderness areas,
continues to exist?

There are so many intelligent people here, folks I would love to learn from.
It is a sad think that there is so much anger.  So much could be learned
from the differing points of view.

Hugs, Hummingbird