[at-l] N[OT] Trail Days Breakfast...more like "San Diego"

Yes! Yes! Please have it in San Diego this year.  Then we won't have to miss
it.  This will be this first time in almost a decade that I will be missing
Trail Days.  I am already feeling sad about it.  But now that you are
considering having the breakfast in San Diego....well.....I just might be
able to get there!  That is.....if these gas prices don't keep climbing.
Everytime we look at the pump the numbers are up.

So the official Trail Days Cat, Jingle won't be there this year.
See everybody at the Gathering!!
Hugs, Hummingbird