[at-l] Re: at-l the 'rules' - Pot (Trolling)

Linville Gorge,

	Yup my first back packing trip took place there in December of 1972.
I was amazed that I was able (with my brothers instructions) to stay
warm and comfortable in the single digit temperatures. There were many
amazing things that trip. Another vivid memory is scooping up water in
my tin cup and having a thin sheet of ice form on top before you could
take a drink. I still love the desolate solitude of the winter forest.
Amazing number three hehehe, huge boulders in the river  with holes
drilled into and thru them from the effects of swirling water and
pebbles over a LOT of years no doubt. These holes were out of the
water and big enough to stick your arm in. And rapping this windy
email up. Amazing Brown Mountain lights, which can be viewed from
Wisemans View .. overlooking Linville Gorge.
	To make this match the subject. I agree with the Old Ridge Runner.
HYOH but do it politely, in town and on the trail, and cyberspace.

chase