gypsy

From: Trailwife@aol.com

In a message dated 4/17/2005 7:11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
TrailR@aol.com
writes:
What  about people smoking pot on the trail?  How does that rate on
everyone's annoyance scale?
Greg
In over 65 years I've never had an occasion or need to try it. But if you
want to use it on the trail I don't care, it is not the only illegal stuff
on the
trail. I don't care if you carry cell phones, guns, umbrellas or whatever as
long as you behave yourself.    HOWEVER, when I want wilderness, I hike
areas
with no trails or other easy access for people. In my humble opinion the AT
is
not really wilderness, even in the politically designated "Wilderness
Areas."

The Old RidgRunner