[at-l] TOLERANCE, SHMOLERANCE... OT as far as im concerned

My sense of wilderness is ruined by other people being around. Therefore, I am requesting that everyone be off the AT during the 4-6 months I will be hiking it. I think its rude for other people to be on the trail while I'm hiking. This being my personal feeling on the subject, I feel it should outweigh any feelings you have on the subject. Thank you for understanding. When I'm done with it, I'll let you all know. HYOH as long as it doesnt infringe on mine.