[at-l] TOLERANCE, SHMOLERANCE... OT as far as im concerned

Rob wrote>>My sense of wilderness is ruined by other people being around. Therefore, I am requesting that everyone be off the AT
during the 4-6 months I will be hiking it. I think its rude for other people to be on the trail while I'm hiking. This being my
personal feeling on the subject, I feel it should outweigh any feelings you have on the subject. Thank you for understanding. When
I'm done with it, I'll let you all know. HYOH as long as it doesnt infringe on mine.

Rob, shame on you.  Those kinds of statements from a newbie/wannabe hiker?  Hmmm....  Perhaps you should put a few miles on your
legs and do some trail maintenance in order to earn a portion of that wilderness you say you own before you start being so
sarcastic.  <<<VVVBG>>>

Tenacious Tanasi
   (Shelly Hale)