[at-l] so...about last night...

...at one point last night I found myself eating dinner sitting next to
John Mellencamp and across the table from Stephen King. I'm pretty sure
that was the first time that had ever happened. At another point later
on, I found myself standing between Stephen King (while he was strumming
a guitar getting ready to go on stage to join John on 'Pink Houses') and
Donovan (who was dancing around loosening up to go on stage to play
harmonica during 'Pink Houses'). I don't remember that having happened
prior either. There were other points, too...but, those were two of 'em.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98