[at-l] My Gear - Opinions Please

The three together way just about 10lb.  Weight is
important to me, but cost is just important.  I have
read up on weights, though, and I am choosing gear
that weighs as little as possible.

I chose a 0 degree bag because I am a *very* cold
sleeper.  At home, with my thermostat set to 68 year
round, I sleep with at least one blanket, even in
summer.  If I get too hot, I can always sleep on top
of the bag, but I doubt that will be an issue.

--- Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com>