[at-l] Newbe Question. Cellphone coverage

You're a case of Arrested Development, Dawg, let me just say, you've already
been arrested and you just don't know it.
The WATER POLICE are those little salamanders you see hiding in the spring.
They'll tell Mother Nature if you don't treat your water.
As for not filtering -- remind me not to walk too close behind you on the
Trail.
I don't filter. I don't have Giardiasis.

I do, however, Purel or Bronners my hands after I go to the privy. I have
lots of very smart folks in the National Parks Service that think that may
be the reason that I don't get sick out there.

The water filter industry exists to sell water filters. Run that one around
for awhile in your head and you'll probably figure out why we hear so much
about filtering from the trail media these days.

When I was a scout, there were no water filters, and we didn't have Aqua
Mira either. We did, however, get lots of training about building and using
latrines. We didn't get sick either.

Nightwalker '05
GAME in progress