[at-l] Money (The best things in life are free but........)

In a message dated 4/11/2005 7:34:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
greyowl@rcn.com writes:

Sorry,

But I will stand by my roll of quarters, so you are  hiking in MD and there
it is the
machine that dispense the elixer of life  (will almost) and it says correct
change
$0.75.  So what are you  going to do?  HuH?!!!!  Everyone wants to know (No
this
ain't a  rank).  I pull out my ROLL OF QUARTERS and sell 3 for a dollar  :-)

A roll of quarters is also great for throwing at bears.

Grey  Owl

**

I wished I had those quarters when I hiked out of the woods to see a closed
gas station with a soda machine outside... Of course the dollar bill  changer
was broken..... We tried for quite a while before we gave up.... Staring
back
at the soda machine as we hiked on, into the woods... Drooling.....  :-(

hotdog AT 03