[at-l] Money (The best things in life are free but........)

In a message dated 4/12/2005 11:22:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dajones@isp.com writes:
>In my case, my CC bills were paid automatically.

Please explain.  I am still worrying about how to pay bills while I'm gone.
The way I do it is:
 I contact all the regular monthly bills, electric, telephone, etc., and set
it up so they are withdrawn directly from my checking account each month. I
also use a VISA card set up the same way. My VISA can be setup to pay the whole
balance or a set amount (must exceed required minimum) each month. Some
monthly bills are charged to the VISA.

This works for me because my retirement is also direct deposit each month.

I also periodically check my bank accounts online.

I use an ATM (debit) card to get cash while hiking.

The Old RidgeRunner