[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 24, Issue 5
- Subject: [at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 24, Issue 5
- From: medusaj at aol.com (email@example.com)
- Date: Wed Apr 6 11:05:19 2005
- In-reply-to: <20050405170040.DAF671CF5D@edina.hack.net>
- References: <20050405170040.DAF671CF5D@edina.hack.net>
You don't say. I keep thinking I should throw over my PCT plans and go for the AT again, maybe southbound! Then again, I've had Springer Fever since about November.
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 08:52:16 -0400
From: Jim Bullard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Re: [at-l] One Year ago Today
To: Art Cloutman <email@example.com>, AT-L@backcountry.net
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed
At 12:05 AM 4/5/2005 -0400, Art Cloutman wrote:
>The hike was everything I expected. But what I didn't expect was how much
>I needed and enjoyed the friends I found along the way. People are what
>make the AT such a special trail. I miss it terribly.
Oh, oh. Another case of Springer fever. It's that time of year again.