[at-l] Oh My! More adventures [OT?]

>British polar explorer Robert Falcon Scott took white horses
along to the Antarctic on his 1910-1912 expedition to
become the first to reach the south pole.  Unfortunately for
Scott though, Norwegian explorer Amundsen beat the British
team in the race to the pole by about a month.  Even more
unfortunately for Scott's team, the whole team died on their
return trip back to their base.  No word on what happened to
the horses though.

>Kent Gardam

I understand that they we delicious (Sorry Jan)

Grey Owl