[at-l] I Have This Friend

In a message dated 3/29/2005 10:42:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:

Well,  you and I might buy that but I wouldn't bet on the average UI claims
examiner  or administrative law judge buying it. When I was working in UI I
wouldn't  have bought it. I could go into the reasons but that is boring
bureaucracy  stuff. Just take my word for it that that would be a hard story to  sell.

I agree.   It is not a story that I would announce.  It is a  mind set and
only the individual who is going through the experience of looking  for a job
would know what her/his intentions were. When I drew UI I checked  in weekly by
telephone and not with a person but with a coded response  system using the
telephone keys.  The checks came regularly and not once  did I get a call or a
letter asking me about my progress,  Others have  other experiences.

Sky