[at-l] Was???? Now Politics Way Off Topic

> Representative government has broken down. Our politicians
> represent not the people who vote for them but the commercial
> interests who finance their election campaigns. We have the
> best politicians that money can buy.
> ~
That may be the best description of politics as a whole that I've heard in
years. Those that think that "our guy" is an avenger on a white charger and
"their guy" is the anti-Christ in a thousand-dollar suit are just being
naive.

The sad/funny part is that I've talked to many, many people from both
extremes that use that last ridiculous our guy good/their guy bad statement.

Nightwalker, who is about to escape for a little while
(T minus <4 days and counting!)