[at-l] Was???? Now Politics Way Off Topic

The Great Edward Abbey Said it all::

Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded
realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that
we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings,
priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners.
~
Representative government has broken down. Our politicians
represent not the people who vote for them but the commercial
interests who finance their election campaigns. We have the
best politicians that money can buy.
~
Among politicians and businessmen, *Pragmatism* is the
current term for "To hell with our children."

Any Questions?

How about one more quote?

Government should be weak, amateurish and ridiculous. At
present, it fulfills only a third of the role.  (Ahmen).

We now return to our regularly scheduled program.