[at-l] Who Voted in the Last Election? Humor for March 1st

Subject: Voters - We're in more trouble than I  imagined!

The one I like is the lady who put the divider on the conveyor belt between her purchases and the person's ahead of her.  When it was her turn, the clerk picked it up and said, "I can't find a price on this."  The shopper just responded, "That's OK.  I've decided not to buy it, anyway."

Or several years ago in a Target in Evansville, IN, when they were giving away cardboard models of the Mall in DC, you know with the White House, Washington Monument, the reflecting pool, that sort of thing.  I picked one up and asked the clerk what it was, really meaning Was It Free.  "Oh, it's just some mall they want to build in Washington."  Who's that comedian who says, "Here's your sign"?

anklebear