[at-l] Watauga Dam---

Watauga holds the distinction of being the highest reservoir (more than 1,900 feet above sea level) in the Tennessee River system.

This was something that came on the Google News tonight.  It's an article about water levels in the lake.  Now, I thought that Fontana Reservoir was the highest reservoir east of the Mississippi River.  Is it not also in the TVA system?  I would have thought so.  Can anyone clarify this for me?  Thanks.    anklebear