[at-l] Not Meaning to Start Something---

In a message dated 2/16/2005 3:35:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shellydhale@earthlink.net writes:

Why  don't you go with me next year?  If a lot of things fall into  place
correctly then I hope to be able to go on my thru of the AT.   I'll even let
you wear an orange hat.  LOL

You will?  Wow!  When I was in them hills in Georgia I heard the  guns fire
in a volley or two as I laid in my Hammock at Justus Creek.  I  think an Orange
Hat would give them a target,

Seriously, a 2006 hike sounds good.  It is far enough away to not  think
about the pain and yet just far enough into the future to get ready  (physically)
for -- heck, I already have my gear and I know the way (there are  these white
blazes...).  Besides I need to get to the top of Springer  Mountain and get
some more pictures because I lost mine from the last trip (darn  camera erased
them though I was the one to push the button).

I am not sure that I would look good in Orange but then I am not sure that  I
would look good in anything (though I better wear something).

Skylander