[at-l] Not Meaning to Start Something---

In a message dated 2/16/2005 4:22:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

I keep  pecking away. But my hike occurred so long ago, that I need to spend
more time  on the modern trail with its cell phones and lekis

As a writer you already know that as you write thought from the past come
welling up and memory begats memory.  A short stint on the AT where Lekis  and
Cell phones are in use will provide grist for that chapter in your  book.
Also, it would be good to hear the tale of the AT from a coastal  person.  What do
the mountains say to someone from the oceanside?

Skylander