[at-l] Re: Dyslexia

Hi, don't look at dyslexia as a negative!  I've had it all my life.  I
am also AAD and ADHD. Now I know it and can look back and explain many
things, but now I ALSO see many positive aspects.  It is not writing
things backword or saying things backword, but having a totally
different way of viewing EVERYTHING!  You may not see what others see,
but then they cant see what you see.  Dyslexics have a gift in being
able to see even what isn't visable--their mind works at a different level.

Show a child an object in a room--say a furry ball in the corner.  They
will say, "Look at the furry ball".  Show the same object to a dyslexic
child and you might hear, "Look at the kitty".  With their different
mind set they are able, perhaps, to "unwind" the fur ball mentally and
see the kitten.  Praise God for such a blessing and let it be reflected
in your speach, journaling, etc.

Turtle