[at-l] Dyslexia

"Fingers Lightshoe" wrote:
As an interesting aside on brain wiring, I seem to becoming strangely
dyslexic. Truly. Over just the last few years, I've been swapping
lettres like crayz. Thank dog for spellchekc. Someone told me it had
somthign to do with hormonse. Anyone ever hear of something like thsi?

I've experienced the same thing.  I know I wasn't dyslexic as a child, but
the older I get the more I reverse letters and numbers.  p b and d have
become interchangeable and I've learned that when I write down a phone
number I had better read it back because it is too easy to reverse the first
two digits.  I don't know why it happens, but it does happen.  Since I work
as an Admin. Asst. there are times it can be a real problem.

Ginny