[at-l] About Journaling

The pencil vs. keyboard argument for me comes down to spontanaity. When I'm
out on the trail writing in my journal, it seems that the type of flow that
comes from pen on paper is different than that which comes out of my
keyboard at home. I'm less likely to correct, obviously, but there's lots
less worry about correctness of style when I'm actually
stream-of-conciousness "writing." It's just the flow.

Weary, you probably type quite a bit faster than most of us (many years of
habit) so you can obtain that flow on a keyboard that most of us don't. That
may explain a great deal of the misunderstanding and disagreement. I could
also be exhausted and talking out of my hat.

But hey, at least it's one of those rare, real contests in the Super Bowl.
:-)

Frank