[at-l] (OT) TELL 10 FRIENDS!!!

I know I've got more'n 10 friends on this list.  And, I know that we know someone who has suffered from breast cancer.  While my family has not been directly affected by this malady, I have had several dear friends that have had to battle it.  Please take a moment and read the forwarded message.

Shelly Hale

Subject: TELL 10 FRIENDS!!!

> Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is
having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their
quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged
woman.

> It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a
mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle). This doesn't cost you a
thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits
to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.