[at-l] quiet here now

> Speaking of hiking; this weather does not invite walking in the woods or
on
> Ridgetops so it is a good time to read and get ready for the Spring hikes.

Actually, I hiked yesterday and today both at the N.O.C., both days with my
sweet new Osprey Aether 60 (see the sale at the outfitter mentioned by bill
below). That--the hiking--is how I'm getting ready for my spring hike. I've
missed one day in two weeks! The last few days I've felt like I was
literally flying, even though today I stayed back with a slow, very-good
friend.

:-)
Frank