[at-l] SoRuck

For goodness sakes! I made a special pan of virtual brownies just for
the stay-at-homes. I was going to email them out tomorrow, but if you're
going to be a baby, you can have ONE small virtual piece tonight - but
NO MORE until the Ruck starts!

- Greenbriar, who thought he had gotten past having to deal with this...