[at-l] Hi Friends

I just stopped in to say hello to all of you that I have been absent from for
quite awhile. I was looking at the most recent digest version and realized
its PA Ruck time again (well, Mrs. Gorp reminded me too). I have missed you all
alot, and am considering stopping in on Friday night or Saturday. The thing is
tho, that FurTrappers and I seperated last February, and this would be the
first "solo hiker" thing for me - so I'm still a bit "iffy" on it. Anyway - I
hope all is well with all of you, and that both RUCKS share the fantastic warmth
and fellowship that is so rare among other communities. Hugs to all of you!

Landslide (Nan)