[at-l] Perception/Quote

In a message dated 1/13/2005 9:07:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:
*
*
*
Had they not had the cell phone I strongly
suspect they would have gone unprepared anyway but likely with tragic result.
*
*
*

         For my point to be best understood let's pose that they later on
admitted they kept going into deep snow in shorts because they figured they had
the cell phone and could make an emergency call if necessary. How would the
total lack of allowing this possibility to even exist reflect on the internet
Trail membership? I have yet to see any internet members admit this in even a
single instance...