[at-l] SORUCK Saturday Breakfast

I will be there with Blueberry Patch blueberries and pancake mix. I expect
to pick up a carton of sausage patties as I head north Friday afternoon.

I understand that Maxwell House Coffee is coming. I would like to suggest
that a few gallons of OJ or other favorite juices be brought by all.

As we do not have griddles provided at NOC, I have at least one cast iron
griddle with me, assuming gas stoves. It might be a good idea for others to
bring electric griddles to speed up the process of preparation, as I've
seen food fly off the plates when I've called the hogs in prior years.

Has anyone gotten a reasonable count of those coming from AT-L, the women's
list, WhiteBlaze and other venues? I understand some guy named Dan over in
Conyers has considered a thru hike this year, and maybe he would like some
pointers.

OrangeBugr