[at-l] Re: at-l Sleeping Bag Comparisons

jsmith@wate.com wrote:

> I think you're right, but I too can't explain it.
>
> On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 22:34:43 -0500
>  "David Hicks" <daveh@psknet.com> wrote:
>
>> I have owed a number of synthetic and down bags.
>> IMHO the comfort range of down is wider than synthetic.

There's something else, too. Down bags are not only more comfortable
temperature-wise...but, also in just comfort/cushion-wise. (This is just
something that I believe and is not necessarily a proven fact. So, if
you use a down bag and don't agree that it is more comfortable
cushioning-wise and it ruins your hike, don't blame me.)

--
Felix Enero
ME-->GA '98