[at-l] Timeframe to hike AT in Georgia

Well,   I guess every one has a different story. For instance it took me
over 13 days to get out of Georgia, but that's just me (LOL).

My Journal was once on line, but I cant find it now. Obviously its a long
story.
It was on  "W's" web site way back in '98. I hiked with my wife and we
traveled as the "Solemates".
If anyone has any clue as to how I can get to it, let me know, or is it gone
forever.

Ron