[at-l] Timeframe to hike AT in Georgia

OH...now I see where Mara's message came from.  I am quite sure that I have
the journal at home on my old computer.  Right now we are in Florida in our
RV but will be at the SoRUCK.  If you cannot locate it before I will look
for it when I get up that way.  How are you doing?  I remember how sick you
were and what a mysterious illness you had.  Did they ever find out what
happened?  Did you and Cheryl get back together? I have often wondered what
happened to both of you.
I sure hope you are well and happy!  Anxious to hear.  Hugs, Hummingbird